The 2009 IACA Annual Conference was held Sunday, May 17, 2009 through Thursday, May 21, 2009 at the Grand Hyatt in Denver, Colorado.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Denver for another great conference with exceptional information and opportunities for collaboration.
Crossing the Divide: Services in an e-World
All of the materials were distributed at the Conference on flash-drives only.
2009 Draft Conference Agenda (last updated 5/11/2009)
Below is the joint session material for the 2009 IACA Conference in Denver, Colorado.
Joint Session Resolutions:
IACA Indexing Standards Workgroup:
- 2008 IISW Special Character Resolutions
- U0000 – Controls and Basic Latin Document
- U0080 – Controls and Latin 1 Document
STS/ITS: E-Filing/Character Field Lengths – What is the Optimal Field Length?
Managing in Difficult Times presentation:
World Bank Group presentation:
Government2.0/Web 2.0 presentation:
In preparation for our 2009 IACA Conference in Denver, Colorado, please take a look at our BOS conference materials. Only a limited number of printed copies will be available at the conference; IACA encourages you to print these documents in advance, if necessary.
Company Formation Federal Legislation Discussion:
- Senate 569 – Levin State Incorporation Bill
- Press Release for Senator Levin State Incorporation Bill
- Senator Levin Floor Statement on the State Incorporation Bill
- S. 569 Summary provided by NASS for IACA BOS Session
- Uniform Law Commission’s Exposure Draft of the Uniform Law Enforcement Access to Entity Information Act (fomerly known as Record
- Owners of Business Act – ROBA)
- Summary of the Uniform Law Enforcement Access to Entity Information Act
In preparation for our 2009 IACA Conference in Denver, Colorado, please take a look at our ITS conference materials. Only a limited number of printed copies will be available at the conference (if any); IACA encourages you to print these documents in advance, if necessary.
Agile Development Presentation:
The following materials relate to the Secured Transaction Section (STS) sessions at the 2009 IACA Conference in Denver, Colorado.
IACA Filing Chart – Guidelines for Acceptance:
Please use the following links to view the filing chart examples, however, printing is not necessary:
- Link to UCC3 Filing Chart Examples
- Link to UCC3 Combinations Filing Chart Examples
- Link to Miscellaneous Items Filing Chart Examples
Individual Debtor Names – What Filing Officers Need to Know about the NCCUSL Discussions:
Updates and Proposed Changes to the UCC Forms (Review of IACA’s Presentation to NCCUSL):
Jurisdictional Guidelines for Processing a Search Request Survey:
Business Meeting – What Implications will NCCUSL’s Revisions Have on MARs and Daily Office Operations:
Below is the application and submission criteria for the Merit Awards for the 2009 Conference:
Please use the Jurisdictional Information link on the Site Menu if you would like to access the data recently collected for the 2009 Annual Report of Jurisdictions or the 2010 IACA Directory.