Charting the Course for 40 Years
Visiting Nova Scotia
For suggestions on what to see and do in Halifax and around the province of Nova Scotia, please visit IACA's dedicated Destination Halifax portal. Delegates are encouraged to "Come Early, Stay Late" to enjoy all the area has to offer. Learn more about the "Show Your Badge" program where participating businesses provide our IACA conference delegates and guests with discounts and other VIP offers.
In addition to it being IACA's 40th Annual Conference year, 2017 is the 150th anniversary of Confederation. As Canada's gift to you, the 2017 Discovery Pass will provide free admission for the entire year to Parks Canada places from coast-to-coast to coast.
Are you a runner - or do you want to be? The start date of IACA 2017 coincides with our annual city marathon known as the Scotiabank Bluenose Marathon. In addition to a full and half marathon, there are also 5km, 10km and youth events. Visit the event website for more information or to register.
Important Information Regarding Travel to Canada
In 2016, new entry requirements took effect for international travelers to Canada. US Citizens are exempt, but all other visa-exempt foreign nationals will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada.
The cost is only CAD $7 and it is easy to apply online, but it is required in advance of travel. For more information on the eTA, visit Canadian Immigration and Citizenship.
All travelers to Canada, including US Citizens, require a valid passport.
Be sure yours is up to date!
Peggy's Cove Excursion (Pre-Conference)
Peggy’s Cove is a small fishing village located about 40 KM outside of Halifax. The main attraction is the Peggy’s Point Lighthouse perched atop the sea weathered rocks. It is said to be one of the most photographed sites in the country. While not part of the formal IACA conference itinerary, if there is enough interest, a bus tour will be arranged for Sunday, May 21, 2017 departing 11AM/noon and returning 4 hours later. The cost will be USD $20 (or CAD $25) per person. If you are interested in such a tour, and will arrive in Halifax in sufficient time to participate, please contact Hayley Clarke via email on or before April 28, 2017. If the tour proceeds, your cash payment will be collected at the registration desk.
- International Business Registers Report - The Journey 2007-2016
- ECRF Update
- CRF Update
- ASORLAC Update
- CACLA Update
- Online/Mobile Identity Management and Risk Assessment
- Identity Assurance eIDAS
- Identity Assurance in Electronic Transactions
- Surviving and Thriving in a Multi-generational Workplace
- Ohio's Call Center Solution
- More to follow
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
2016 Merit Award Winners
- Coming soon
2017 Conference Sponsors
The Association gratefully acknowledges the following sponsors who are critical to the success of the 2017 IACA Annual Conference:
- Capital Services, Inc.
- Cogency Global, Inc.
- Corporation Service Company (CSC)
- CT Corporation
- Davis Pier
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Enterprise Registry Solutions Ltd.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Corporate Solutions, Inc.
- Foster Moore - The Registry People
- Freeman Audio Visual - Canada
- Government of Nova Scotia and the Office of Acadian Affairs and Francophonie/Gouvernement de la Nouvelle-Écosse et l'Office des affaires acadiennes et de la francophonie
- InCorp Services, Inc.
- Ingalls Information Security
- iovation, Inc.
- Kompany - global company intelligence
- Kyckr, Ltd.
- London Law Agency
- Nicols Mountain Consulting
- PCC Technologies ¦ A GCR Company
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, LLP
- Stewart McKelvey
- Southerland Government Solutions
- Tecuity Inc.
- Ubisecure Oy
- Unisys Canada, Inc.
IACA takes this opportunity to thank these sponsors for their invaluable support of the 2017 Annual Conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia.