The 37th IACA Annual Conference was held Sunday, May 18th, 2014, through Thursday, May 22nd, 2014, at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee in beautiful downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Brewing Up Business
General and Joint Sessions
- Evolution of the Business Office - Alternative Business Models
- Evolution of the Business office.Oregon
- IACA Evolution of Business Office - May 2014
- Court Ordered Removal
- Social Media
- IACA Colorado's Service Center Approach
- E-mail Manager - Indiana
- Fraud Alert - Utah
- Online Business Service Center - Vermont
- White Paper for Revision for 2014 IACA Conference - Final
- Expedited Services Presentation
- BOS Roundtable Discussion Groups
- Trademark Demo
- V2 Resources for US SMEs Handout (final)_Rev 5-19-2014
- First Stop Business Information Center
- IACA - Encouraging Business While Fighting Fraud
The Association gratefully acknowledges the following sponsors who were critical to the success of the 2014 IACA Annual Conference:
- Dun & Bradstreet Global Information Services
- CT Corporation Systems
- Corporation Service Company (CSC)
- Foster Moore - The Registry People
- PCC Technology Group
- American Express Merchant Services
- Capitol Services, Inc.
- CC Intelligent Solutions
- CGI Technologies and Solutions Inc.
- Dye & Durham Corporation
- Enterprise Registry Solutions
- Extract Systems, LLC
- FileONE, Inc.
- First American Title Insurance Company
- First Corporate Solutions, Inc.
- GKL Corporate/Search, Inc.
- Global Business Register, Ltd.
- GMO GlobalSign Limited
- Incorp Services, Inc.
- The London Law Agency Ltd.
- National Corporate Research, Ltd.
- National Public Records Research Association (NPRRA)
- Neider & Boucher, S.C. Attorneys and Counselors
- NIC, Inc.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Tecuity, Inc.
- Utah Interactive - NIC
- Wisconsin Interactive Network, LLC
IACA takes this opportunity to thank these sponsors for their invaluable support of the 2014 Annual Conference in Milwaukee.